MEDINA COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS® MISSION STATEMENT
To Provide our members with Innovated services, Information and Advocacy enabling them to grow and prosper.
- We believe that REALTORS® add long-term value to the real estate transaction.
- We believe that the REALTOR® designation represents the highest standard of ethics and professionalism.
- We believe in a commitment to lifelong learning, and personal and professional development.
- We believe that the organization and its members have a responsibility to contribute to the health and welfare of our community.
- We believe that by acting in the best interests of REALTORS®, we also act in the best interests of the real estate consumer.
- We believe in the protection of individual property rights.
- We believe in the representation and protection of the interest of all REALTORS®
- To be the political voice in Northeast Ohio to insure the laws and regulations are conducive to the success of our members and to be the voice for protection of private property rights.
- To have all members conducting their business with high ethical standards and professionalism.
- To recognize the value and importance of cultural diversity within the membership and communities that serve.
- To have members who are Knowledgeable, skilled and successful in every aspect of their business.
- To increase awareness of the value of REALTORS® in and to the Community.
- To increase members' understanding of the value of MCBOR and its services.
- To create opportunities for strong leadership Development.
- To build and maintain a fiscally sound and responsible organization with the capacity to achieve its mission and vision.