Membership in the Medina County Board of REALTORS® provides access to programs and services real estate professionals need to succeed. Please take advantage of some of these benefits designed to help agents gain a foothold in this competitive business.
Home Sales Statistics
As a member-driven organization, the Medina County Board of REALTORS® relies on membership input through its 13-plus committees, which determine Bylaws, Education Classes and Informational Meetings, Programs, Legislative Positions, Dues and Fees, Award Criteria, etc.
MCBOR has several award programs intended to recognize local real estate professionals for a number of noteworthy activities including REALTOR® of the Year and Affiliate of the Year.
Additional REALTOR® Tools to help you succeed
- State-of-the-art, on-line Multiple Listing Service, which allows you access to sold information from any internet connection.
- eKey / SUPRA - an easy way to show your properties and track the activity at your listings
- Standard REALTOR® supplies through the MCBOR Board Store
- Arbitration process that allows REALTORS® to settle financial disputes out of court
- Recognition through Awards
- RPAC - Your REALTORS® Political Action Committee
- Designations - Opportunities to enhanced your knowledge and education in specialized areas of the real estate industry
- High Quality Education Classes on significant industry issues