Committees and Committee Members are the lifeblood of the Medina County Board of REALTORS®. By serving on a committee, members share their talents, help organize events and implement programs and services provided by our Board to our Members. This helps to enhance the professionalism of your industry to the public at large. Join a committee so you have a say in how the Association operates. You also enjoy the benefit of interacting and working with your fellow REALTOR® and Affiliate Members.
Remember…Committees are the operating system of this Association! MCBOR can only grow and be successful with your participation and help!
For more information or to join a committee today, call the Board office or email [email protected]
MCBOR Commitees & Task Forces
- Affiliate (for Affiliates ONLY): Promotes Affiliate members of the Board, establishes ways to better serve the Affiliate members. Funds/sponsors Board events. Plans networking events. Meets monthly.
- Commercial: Created to build and support our Commercial Practitioners. Meets quarterly.
- Communication: Provide consistent and clear communication to promote the mission, goals and activities of the organization and encourage engagement.
- Education: Plans/implements Continuing Education programs. Meets monthly on Mondays at 9am.
- Finance: Prepares a balanced budget which funds all programs approved by the Board of Directors. Oversees the assets of the Board and investments. Meets quarterly.
- Golf: Plans/implements the annual golf outing in June. Meets monthly March through June, or as needed.
- Housing Opportunity & Community Outreach: Informs members on fair housing issues and housing opportunities, educates the community on the importance of home ownership, partner with like-minded organizations to benefit the community. Meets monthly on Wednesdays at 9:30am.
- Legislative: Monitors local, state and national issues and conducts local candidate interviews. Meets monthly, usually Monday at 10am.
- Program: Plans, implements and promotes membership meetings, Member Appreciation Luncheon, Annual Election Breakfast, Bowl-a-thon, Installation Luncheon, Chili Cook-off/Reverse Raffle. Meets 2nd Wednesday of every month at 1:30pm.
- RPAC: REALTORS® Political Action Committee plans/implements the annual RPAC fund raising drive. Informs members on the importance of contribution to RPAC. Meets monthly January through May, then as needed.
- Technology: Reviews, maintains and updates all Board technological functions, including computerized internal operations and web site. Plans budget and refresh strategies. Meets quarterly.