Welcome to RPAC, the voice of REALTORS® on Capitol Hill
Registered to vote?
Check your Ohio Voter Registration!
RPAC (the REALTORS® Political Action Committee) and the REALTOR® Party go hand-in-hand.
- Funded by voluntary investments from members like you, they work together to elect REALTOR® Champions, who help to advance issues that matter to our industry and the nation’s property owners and to build strong communities.
- RPAC contributions are voluntary, but think of it as an investment in your business
- RPAC is not tax deductible
- RPAC is bipartisan
- RPAC is the only political group in the country organized for REALTORS®, and run by REALTORS®
RPAC and MCBOR
- MCBOR collects RPAC dollars through dues collection and through fundraising events/auctions
- 70% of money raised stays in the state for state and local candidates
- 30% goes to National for support of federal candidates
- MCBOR receives a portion of the state amount for support of local candidates through our Legislative Committee
It matters to your business. It matters to your clients.
The work we do as professionals and as an organization is noble, good and lasting.
The REALTOR® Party is integral to the success of your business.
For more information on RPAC or to contribute, please contact the MCBOR office.