October 14, 2021
Interested in the Ohio REALTORS Leadership Academy?
The Medina County Board of REALTORS is looking to sponsor a REALTOR for the 2022 ORLA program. Interested applicants are asked to submit responses to the five questions below, along with a copy of the ORLA application.
Please submit both documents to the Board by Nov. 1.
Applicants will be interviewed by the Board of Directors in early November.
- Do you have a leadership goal for the future and have you ever held a leadership position?
- Who do you admire most in the real estate industry and why?
- How will MCBOR benefit from sending you to ORLA?
- How well do you know MCBOR, bylaws, mission, vision? What is the purpose of MCBOR?
- Why should we support you by sending you to ORLA?
Click here for more information from Ohio REALTORS.